This job has now expired
- Has a healthy pipeline of new drugs in development across oncology, pain management, dermatology and other major therapy areas.
- The corporate communications team is responsible for brand comms, CSR, internal and external corporate activities across 20 affiliates
- Is increasing sales and turnover year on year
- Holds communications, strategy and marketing functions in high esteem
- Change management communications, employee engagement and all round internal communications
- Looking after and improving the intranet - your knowledge of digital media will stand you in good stead
- General corporate and pharmaceutical brand communications e.g., media sell-ins
- Includes some exciting and innovative initiatives to get hugely involved in
- Will have 4 years` general PR experience, which must include some change management and internal communications
- Might be from a healthcare PR agency or pharmaceutical company
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Are very creative and ideally have a science degree
To apply please call 020 7359 8244 or email your CV to email@example.com.