Account Executive – Pharmaceutical
Our client is an award-winning health and beauty agency who offers fantastic benefits and a fun, collegiate working atmosphere. They are looking for an Account Executive to join their Pharmaceutical team, based in their newly revamped offices in East Sussex.
As Account Executive, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working on a variety of pharmaceutical accounts
- Creatively developing ideas for clients
- Regularly liaising with journalists and bloggers and developing relationships
- Participating in new business initiatives
- Being a positive ambassador for the agency
- Researching and conducting administrative tasks
This ideal candidate must:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and passion for the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrate an strong understanding of the UK media landscape
- Have proven agency experience, ideally in the pharmaceutical sector
- Be proficient with social media
- Be enthusiastic and positive, with a can-do attitude
- Have solid good written and verbal communication skills
- Be educated to degree level, 2:1 or above
Based in colourful, modern offices, this agency prides itself upon its positive, fresh approach, and excellent staff development opportunities – even offering a tailored training programme to help you learn and progress. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role then please apply below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.