Account Director | Personal Finance & prof servcies | Fantastic Agency | £45-50k + bens
Despite only running for just over two years, this forward-thinking agency has already secured a host blue-chip clients and won numerous industry awards! The appointment of Account Director comes straight off the back of two new biz wins! Oh and they have a great work / life balance!
Founded by people with decades of big brand experience in PR, Marketing and social research they have taken their learning from big agency environments: taken the best this has to offer and binned the politics, late hours, timesheets and all the other stuff that makes PR so much less enjoyable than it should be.
They are now looking for an intelligent, smart yet creative Account Director (or similar level) with a passion for and experience of the personal finance, life investments and corporate banking space to work across a number of big brand clients in this industry, including two new business wins.
They are very lucky that so far their client base has been built on recommendation and referral, however, they are keen for this person to want to help them grow the agency, taking an interest in the direction and vision and of course participate and lead if wanted, on new business.
They key for this role is that the new Account Director has the gravitas to operate in a high-end space where they will be dealing with very senior clients. They need to be able to hold their own, have conversations confidentially, and advise. But equally, they want someone with a sense of humour – they have an informal culture – so they want someone who would genuinely enjoy and thrive in this sort of environment.
Experience and skills wise, you’ll need:
- A minimum of four years PR experience ideally with a good two years in the relevant sectors
- Confidence and gravitas to gain the trust of senior level clients but the personality to be genuinely liked by people!
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (there’s a lot of writing in the role)
- Ability to manage a small team which will grow (and to take an interest in progressing others)
- Genuine track record in producing work that has exceed client expectations
Please do get in touch today - the agency want this person to be in place by January 2014 latest! Apply via PR Week or email me email@example.com
- 02 December 2013
- 02 January 2014
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, External Affairs, Investor Relations, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Workfish is a Soho-based recruitment company specialising in the PR, social media & events sectors. Our ex-idustry people provide insight career advice & opportunities to all our candidates.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Investor Relations Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Investor Relations Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Investor Relations Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Investor Relations Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (East)