This job has now expired
Job Title: Internal Communications Officer
Job Ref: RAH1311-68
3 month contract
My client sits within the food retailing sector and pride themselves on being a little different to their competitors. The company is looking for some additional help within their internal department as they prepare for an internal event in the New Year. This is an attractive opportunity for a junior candidate to gain valuable experience within internal communications.
To report to the Senior Manager Strategic Communications - Monday to Wednesday.
- Support Senior Manager Strategic Communications Manager.
- Searching for images and content for presentations for the Waitrose Management Conference.
- Provide ad hoc support and help to deliver the Waitrose Management Conference.
To report to the Senior Manager Partner Communications - Thursday and Friday.
- Complete any task assigned from the Strategic Comms Manager.
- Support the Partner Communications team in delivering communication to Waitrose Partners.
- Update content on the intranet.
- Coordinate our communication mailboxes and reply to Partner enquiries.
- Provide ad hoc support as required.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Roberta Hall on email@example.com quoting reference RAH1311-68
VMA Direct is part of VMA Group, a global provider of corporate and marketing communications recruitment and training services