Junior Account Executive - Pharmaceutical
Our client is an award-winning health and beauty agency who offers fantastic benefits and a fun, collegiate working atmosphere. They are looking for a Junior Account Executive to join their Pharmaceutical team, based in their newly revamped offices in East Sussex.
As Junior Account Executive, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working on a variety of pharmaceutical accounts
- Creatively developing ideas for clients
- Regularly liaising with journalists and bloggers and developing relationships
- Participating in new business initiatives
- Being a positive ambassador for the agency
- Researching and conducting administrative tasks
This ideal candidate must:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and passion for the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrate an strong understanding of the UK media landscape
- Have proven agency experience, ideally in the pharmaceutical sector
- Be proficient with social media
- Be enthusiastic and positive, with a can-do attitude
- Have solid good written and verbal communication skills
- Be educated to degree level, 2:1 or above
Based in colourful, modern offices, this agency prides itself upon its positive, fresh approach, and excellent staff development opportunities – even offering a tailored training programme to help you learn and progress. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role then please apply below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.