Account Director | Leading agency's consumer team | London | £40-45k + bens
One of the most talked-about agencies right now is looking for a new Account Director to join its thriving consumer team. Just two years after a huge shake-up, this fab agency continues to grow and win awards and you could be part of the success story.
Working in a mid-sized team of consumer PR specialists, you'll have a talented bunch of people to manage and a cracking Associate Director (who has also recently join from a leading agency) to report into.
The client portfolio is an exciting mix of consumer entertainment, travel and lifestyle and alcohol brands - all of these operating on an inter-agency basis, so you'll get plenty of opportunity to mix with your above-the-line counter-parts as well as work closely with your digital pals, which all serviced under the same roof. Big, bold idea-led campaigns are at the heart of the work this agency produces and its never afraid to take a risk.
A great culture awaits you - buzzy office with around 100 like-minded people, music on, social nights, breakfast on certain days and a real family feel despite the size.
The role requires someone with:
Minimum of eight years pr agency experience
Experience of working on big campaign ideas including stunts and experitental
Excellent social media knowledge in terms of how to add into overall campaign creative
Hunger to get involved in new business - a good track record of this and confidence in pitching skills.
Get in touch with Lorraine at Workfish today - email@example.com
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Telecommunications jobs in London (East)