This job has now expired
Job Ref: SC1311-112
Head of Communications
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead the Communications team for a life-saving International development charity. Encompassing PR, Communications, Marketing and Internal Communications this is a broad position reporting to the Director of Fundraising.
With expertise across the communications remit you provide strategy for the UK and other regional hubs, ensuring profile raising and a consistent voice across internal and external audiences.
- Develop and manage Comms Officer, Digital Officer and volunteers
- Write and implement annual internal and external communications strategy
- Overseeing and leading day to date press office activity
- Maintain and develop relationships with journalists, stakeholders and medical volunteers
- Update and maintain website, intranet, publications and other materials
- Strong team management and leadership
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Great written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in an international environment with sensitivity to different cultures
- Skilled communicator with experience across a broad remit including media relations, internal communications and marketing
- Willing and able to travel abroad for work
To apply for the Head of Communications role, please click the ‘apply’ button below
In the first instance please send your CV in Word format via email to Sophie Collins on email@example.com quoting reference SC1311-112
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/