Account Director Role – Luxury International Real Estate & Property
This highly renowned PR agency works with a diverse portfolio of luxury international property clients. Their leading portfolio of luxury global developments is growing and they are also picking up numerous reputable London clients.
Based in London, they have over six offices worldwide; from Paris to the USA. Their international reach of offices sets them apart from other PR agencies, as they can gain optimum exposure for their clients worldwide.
They boast a fantastic working culture, which is extremely friendly and supportive. Their London offices reflect this, as they are modern and open plan enabling the whole agency to fully integrate.
This is a unique opportunity and it also offers fantastic scope for progression. The luxury real estate team is rapidly growing, so there is an opportunity to become Associate Director in less than 5 years.
This agency is looking for an exceptional Account Director to run their real estate team. The role is extremely diverse, as you will be managing a team of four while coordinating and directing their enviable international luxury property accounts. You will also be running integrated PR campaigns across traditional and digital platforms.
It is also exciting and challenging as there is opportunity to win new business and promote your new high profile development clients from the ground up.
You will be working closely with the MD who is keen to share their wealth of knowledge of the industry.
The Candidate Must Have
- At least 5 years’ PR experience in the lifestyle sector.
- Excellent UK media contacts both online and offline.
- Experience in working in a PR agency (preferably with real estate clients).
- Digital experience; including social media & blogging.
£45-50k basic salary – Plus benefits including new business bonus, performance based bonus, pension, private healthcare, flexible working hours, and travel insurance and a benefits scheme.
Call to Action
If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate in sending your CV to:
020 3700 5385
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in London (North)