Digital Communications Manager - in-house global media group
As a leader within the communications field on a global level, this organisation is going through a very exciting time after building a global intranet using the latest technology to connect their employees all over the world. This is a unique opportunity for a creative Digital Communications Manager to put their own stamp on this newly created role, building social media channels to connect internal staff from over 50 markets globally.
An entrepreneurial organisation with a vibrant, fast-paced and professional culture, the communications team has grown 43% over this year and there is no stopping them! They have some very exciting plans for 2014 and therefore are now looking for a passionate Digital Communications Managers for their internal communications function – this is an enthusiastic, friendly and creative team.
Key challenges and opportunities in this London based in-house Digital Communications Manager role:
- Managing multiple digital channels to deliver internal communications across all projects and activities aligned to the organisations’ business strategy and values
- Working with the corporate communications team and other departments to develop creative communication campaigns that bring projects to life
- Handling both reactive and proactive delivery of messages
- Generating digital content including videos such as mobile apps, new digital channels and online video content
- Analysing the usage of intranet globally
Key attributes and experience for this London based in-house Digital Communications Manager role:
- Solid digital experience with an in-depth knowledge of communications technologies including web/app development
- Excellent writing skills
- Highly organised and strong ability to meet deadlines for project work
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and creative environment
- Passionate, enthusiastic and full of energy
To be considered for this London based in-house Digital Communications Manager role please click to apply