This job has now expired
My client is looking for an experienced internal communications professional to develop strategy and tactically put in place activities for a 12 month maternity cover contract. They are very much looking for someone who can get up to speed quickly and take over programme already in place as well as devise new initiatives in line with business objectives.
This role is to champion IC strategy and tactical activities across several sites and to ensure all internal stakeholders are informed and engaged. They need someone who is comfortable advising at senior level and equally comfortable tactically implementing activities.
You will be specifically responsible for:
• managing day to day internal communications outputs
* work with agency on visions and values project
• channel management - review what is currently used and improve where possible
• communicate a wide range of information from change programmes to health and safety campaigns
• ensure feedback mechanisms - employee engagement surveys, listening groups, etc
• production of internal new bulletins and other publications
• act as advisor to business on IC best practice
* working closely with External Comms teams to ensure integrated comms
* Devising effective reporting mechanisms and provide reports to wider business
Previous internal communications experience required and looking for individuals with a notice period of one month or less
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on quoting reference JAM1312-3
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in corporate communications, PR and investor relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/