Director - industry leading corporate and financial team
Our client is one of the genuine powerhouses of the PR industry. Based in stunning central London offices a collection of highly respected consultants works across all areas of the communications spectrum - delivering award-winning campaigns in old and new media.
On the back of impressive growth it is looking to make a director level hire in its corporate and financial division. The team houses an impressive number of consultants specialising in all areas of corporate reputation. Clients are drawn from the likes of the FTSE 100 and Global Fortune 500.
As a Director you will become a key member of the practice's senior team, providing strategic direction on key accounts whilst making a significant contribution to the running and growth of the practice. Candidates will ideally be established in a career as a corporate reputation adviser with a broad range of big brand experience and a track record of proactive campaign delivery. A desire to play a key role in leading the pursuit of new business is also essential.
This is a fast paced, busy and rewarding environment which houses confident, articulate and tenacious PR practitioners. A genuine meritocracy best suited to people who are ambitious to fulfil their potential and enjoy the rewards.
A competitive package is on offer.
Fabric is an international boutique recruitment consultancy offering global career opportunities and career counsel to professionals in PR, communications and reputation management.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Technology jobs in London (Central)