Our client is looking for a bright, enthusiastic and motivated Telecoms PR Manager to join their team in London, to help develop and drive the telecommunications PR and Public Affairs strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional PR team, which achieves the largest amount of coverage in its sector and punches above its weight in terms of influencing policy and decision-makers. This high profile role provides the candidate the opportunity to influence the telecoms industry to ensure consumers are protected and encourage them to get the best value from their mobile phone and broadband.
The Telecoms PR Manager will report to a Senior Manager in the PR team as well as the Telecoms Marketing Manager. This role will also work closely with the PR team, external PR agencies, product and commercial teams, wider marketing and content teams, developers and analysts. The role will also interact regularly with industry contacts including telecom suppliers’ press offices and regulator, Ofcom.
Key skills and experience:
● Must be passionate about consumers and tech - if you don’t know your Apple from your Android then this role is not for you
● At least 5 years experience of effective media relations, including building and maintaining relationships with journalists, researching stories, identifying media angles and writing press releases
● Knowledge, interest and experience in telecoms PR with particular focus on mobile phones and broadband. Ability to communicate this effectively to consumers
● Ability to spot a good story and turn an opportunity into press coverage
● Excellent writing skills, with the ability to articulate messages clearly and concisely in an engaging style
● Excellent networking with other PR teams and industry bodies, being able to influence other parties to support the company vision
● Experience of creating and managing research briefs
● Ability to identify consumer issues and represent the customer’s voice
Apply now for more information on the role of Telecoms PR Manager.
(Maternity Cover - 12 month contract)
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Technology jobs in London (Central)