This job has now expired
Judge & Howard is a highly-regarded independent communications consultancy offering a 5-star service to our clients and a 5-star working environment for our team. In 2012, at just three years old, the CIPR voted us the UK’s Outstanding Small Consultancy. Our client list includes 5 PLCs and national/international market leaders.
This is a wide-ranging role that will operate at both a strategic and a hands-on level across a diverse range of clients and briefs. You will lead some areas of client work but will work alongside another Senior Consultant/Director on others. You will be working with major clients in the security, healthcare and technology sectors.
As well as client work, you will be involved in new business and will have the chance to influence the future development of the agency.
Key duties will include:
- Plan, deliver and measure innovative and impactful campaigns for a diverse range of clients
- Manage client relationships
- Lead some areas of client work; support in others
- Bring new ideas to the agency and actively contribute to our future development
- Play your part in new business activity to support the continuing growth of the agency
Your skills and experience
- Solid experience in agency or in-house PR, journalism or marketing communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of and ability to use a wide range of social media channels
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Knowledge of the international security and UK healthcare sectors an advantage
The role will be based in our boutique offices in the centre of Manchester, where our team enjoys complimentary fresh coffee, fine teas and fresh fruit.
You will benefit from:
- a competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of our employee profit share scheme*
- flexible working (Senior Consultants can work one day a week from home, subject to client requirements)
- CIPR membership fees paid
- a serious investment in your personal development through external and internal training.
* the scheme is non-contractual