Associate Director - Food, Drink, Groceries and Retail
~Associate Director - Food & Drink~
This fantastic Consumer and Trade, fully integrated, PR agency are on the market for an exceptional Senior Account Director / Associate Director to join their rapidly expanding consumer team! Due to several new exciting business wins, this fun-loving and well-respected agency are looking for an energetic, ambitious Senior Account Director / Associate Director to join in with the work and fun!
Multi-award winning, 50/50 consumer trade agency with a successful turnover and a high calibre client mix! Their awards range from ‘Best Place to Work’ to ‘Agency of the Year’ to ‘Best campaign(s)’. The culture is that of a laid back and creative agency with a fantastic work/life balance. Reward is at the heart of this agency – with a meritocratic and communicative internal atmosphere. The result of this work/life balance creates a result of high staff retention, fantastic energy and a brilliant working ethos.
- As a Senior Account Director / Associate Director you will be working across some of the UK’s best loved consumer or trade brands in FMCG & food and drink across all traditional and social/digital channels.
- You will manage a team and get stuck in with new business!
- A lively, energetic, motivated and passionate communicator that loves to constantly evolve, learn and add value.
- A proven track record of successful coverage and a great book of consumer/lifestyle media contacts.
- Digitally savvy with a great sense of integrated campaigns.
- FMCG, Lifestyle and Big name Consumer brands experience will be preferred.
- A great sense of team work and the ability to work autonomously as well will also be preferred.
Up to £60,000 + benefits: including working from home 1 day a week, pension, healthcare, plenty of social events and bonus scheme.
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career and an opportunity to really flourish with great accounts then get in touch today. Send your CV and interest to Amelia Chick on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, do give me a call on 0207 347 5357 to discuss your background further.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)