Digital Account Director - Consumer and Creative Communications
~Digital Account Director - Consumer, Lifestyle~
A leading Digital Division of a well-renowned Top 10 Consumer PR agency are on the market for an exceptional Digital Account Director to take the lead on all things digital for their exciting consumer accounts! Their clients include some of the biggest names in home entertainment, lifestyle, gaming and consumer brands! With exciting new business wins and incomparable clients, this agency are expanding year on year.
The working environment is that of a laid-back consumer agency and a results-driven and ambitious leading organization. They have just moved to fantastic new offices due to exciting new business wins and an expanding team!
Culture is at the heart of this agency and they offer a true ‘work hard, play hard’ working environment.
Clients include accounts such as: Debenhams, Coca-Cola, Xbox and more...
You will be working closely with clients to generate excellent brand awareness across all digital channels. You will report into the Directors and monitor and manager junior members.
The vast majority of this agency's campaigns are fully integrated so you will be working on the following:
- Content Creation
- Mobile Phone Apps (overseeing development)
- Video production
- Google+ analytics / post campaign analysis
- Social Media
- Creative integration
- Extremely digitally savvy with strong experience from a digital and social media role.
- A strong understanding of PR with experience from an agency side or in-house position.
- Strong management skills with past experience of managing a team at different levels.
- Up to date knowledge of all things digital and a sharp eye for where digital is heading.
- Financially savvy with a clear understanding of digital budgets.
- Creative, innovative and an inspiring motivator, that takes their work seriously but not themselves too seriously!
Circa: £50,000 (flexible) depending on experience, pension, healthcare, duvet days, plenty of social events, flexible working.
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career and a great opportunity to take charge in a growing digital world then do send your CV and interest over to Amelia Chick on email@example.com
Alternatively, do give me a call on 020 3700 5388 to discuss your background further, I look forward to hearing from you soon!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (East)