Account Manager - b2b tech PR for a mix of global and start up technology brands
Itching for a fresh challenge in a growing technology communications consultancy with a team full of energy and enthusiasm? This boutique London based technology PR and marketing business is going from strength to strength, offering clients a winning blend of ‘traditional’ PR combined with digital/social media expertise and a broader marketing support including lead generation and branding. To be considered for this role, you will have solid b2b technology PR experience at an Account Manager level.
Clients are a highly interesting mix of well-known global brands and emerging, fast-growth companies spread across the world in sectors including cloud technology, security and software infrastructure. You will work alongside the MD who has amazing contacts and an impressive track record in journalism, PR agencies as well as in-house. He will give you as much guidance as you need without micromanaging you, which will ensure you flourish to the best of your ability. The culture of this small and well-integrated team is incredibly inclusive and also down to earth which makes for a highly enjoyable environment. The office is based in an exciting creative hub, so you will enjoy mixing with other entrepreneurial people from different innovative business and organisations.
Key challenges and opportunities in this London-based technology PR Account Manager role:
- Use your ability to ‘translate’ technical information into business benefits to help write excellent PR and marketing collateral
- Willingly involve yourself in marketing activity outside what PR consultants usually get involved in
- Build on your media contacts to successfully pitch stories to on and off-line media
- Respond proactively to client requests
- Play your part to help meet client objectives effectively
- Play an active part in new business development including research and develop your presentation skills to take part in pitches
- Manage junior members in the team and be involved in the recruitment process
Key attributes and experience for this London-based technology PR Account Manager role:
- Technology PR agency experience and a genuine interest in technology
- Natural confidence, intelligent approach backed up by a strong academic record
- High attention to detail with a strong ability to put learning points into practice quickly
- Confident writing and verbal skills
- Proficient content generation skills together with an excellent understanding and experience of leveraging social media and ideally knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Looking to make your mark and be involved with strategic campaign development but also willing to pull together with colleagues to make the business even more successful – a good sense of humour will help!
- Genuine interest in business and current affairs
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn and develop yourself
To be considered for this London-based technology PR Account Manager role please click to apply