Senior Account Executive - b2b technology PR at fast growing agency
This is the perfect opportunity to fast track your career in technology PR – you will gain fantastic exposure working closely with some of the most well-connected technology PR experts. This Senior Account Executive role will not just be about traditional PR but will also involve lead generation, branding, social media and advice on market entry.
Clients are a highly interesting mix of well-known global brands and emerging, fast-growth companies spread across the world in sectors including cloud technology, security and software infrastructure. You will work alongside the MD who has amazing contacts and an impressive track record in journalism, PR agencies as well as in-house. He will give you as much guidance as you need without micromanaging you, which will ensure you flourish to the best of your ability. The culture of this small and well-integrated team is incredibly inclusive and also down to earth which makes for a highly enjoyable environment. The office is based in an exciting creative hub, so you will enjoy mixing with other entrepreneurial people from different innovative business and organisations.
Key challenges and opportunities in this London based tech PR Senior Account Executive role:
- Build and maintain relationships with influential stakeholders and media
- Take ownership of projects and drive key issues and stories forward
- Focus on increasing and sharing knowledge of industry issues across the entire community
- Manage multiple projects and events smoothly
- Closely integrate with a broad range of other agencies and external teams who have a vested interest in your clients
- Developing proactive pitch documents for b2b clients, helping to translate complex technical propositions into compelling, issues-based story ideas
- Enjoy being a part of the new business drive
Key attributes and experience for this London based tech PR Senior Account Executive role:
- Solid experience of working with b2b technology brands, media and other influencers at a Senior Account Executive level
- Outstanding media relations abilities and the potential to develop further with key trade and business publications
- Highly organised in order to coordinate events and clients from other markets on a daily basis
- Excellent writing skills with great attention to detail as well as an appreciation of tight deadlines
- Genuine interest in technology
To be considered for this London based tech PR Senior Account Executive role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.