Creative Editor, Medical Communications Agency
- Working on a variety of client accounts editing technical material, such as abstracts, slide kits, manuscripts, conference materials, review articles, newsletters, product monographs, digital materials, etc., and ensuring clinical accuracy
- Working closely with medical writers and account handlers
- The rest is up to you!
- Excellent scientific knowledge and understanding from a degree in life sciences
- 1-2 years of editing experience - either in a medical communications agency, journal, scientific magazine
- Whizz with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Demonstrably entrepreneurial and enjoy taking ownership of your projects
- Creative personality
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7359 8244.
About Media Contacts
Media Contacts is one of the UK's leading recruiters in the communications industry. Working on an exclusive basis for Media Publishers, Event Organisers, PR and Digital Agencies, we have gained an enviable reputation since the formation of the company in