PR Manager - High-End Interiors
Leverage your press contacts in luxury design and interiors in this varied PR role at an infamous design and manufacturing firm who are at a very exciting time of their development. Exploit the untapped nature of the current PR function and take ownership of creative and engaging consumer and trade campaigns. A polished front of house, you will also front the showroom of the company’s new London outpost.
Low key but high end; this is a down to earth company offering unique and often bespoke design to luxury clients globally, including architects, super yacht designers and interior designers. They are renowned for their customer service and will bend over backwards to keep their clients happy. They operate to the highest of standards but everyone’s happy to roll their sleeves up. Unparalleled staff retention reflects the fantastic working culture.
Key challenges and opportunities in this London based luxury consumer PR Manager role:
- Leverage your knowledge of the design and interiors sector to strategize creative, profile raising campaigns, building strong relationships with relevant global on and offline press to secure standout coverage
- Use your superior copywriting skills to put together compelling award submissions and marketing literature
- Digitally savvy; implement the strategy for Facebook and Twitter pages and keep the website up to date
- The world is your stage; travel and represent the brand at global events to drive awareness and market share
- As front of house you will singlehandedly man the showroom offering unprecedented client access
- Directly impact the bottom line by ensuring all leads are passed to the sales team
Key attributes and experience for this London based luxury consumer PR Manager role:
- Well-networked with significant PR experience in the interiors, architecture or design sectors
- Possess the confidence and self-motivation to work autonomously and singlehandedly to put in place the PR strategy
- Have a creative flair for story identification and telling
- A polished people-person, you will relish the opportunity to man the showroom and interact with existing/potential clients. Definitely no hard-selling
- Passionate about raising the profile of the brand globally, and happy to travel
- Great understanding of the relevant digital landscape from bloggers to the various social media channels
To be considered for this London based luxury consumer PR Manager role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.