EMEA Technology PR Manager - Maternity Cover
The Global PR Manager at a well-known enterprise technology brand is looking for a reliable and highly competent technology PR Manager to be his right hand for five months.
This impressive company provide technology solutions for most of the World’s top companies. Based at their European HQ to the west of London. The company is at an exciting stage of its development and needs you to lead PR campaigns through several key EMEA markets.
Key challenges and opportunities in this EMEA technology PR Manager contract role:
- Lead the day to day management EMEA PR – managing PR agencies throughout key EMEA countries
- Craft messaging and develop PR campaigns which are thought leadership centred and aligned with key business objectives and deliver clear ROI
- Build campaigns working with channel partners as well as managing the EMEA customer reference programme
- Influence excellent media coverage in technology and business media (both on and offline) which will include supporting social media campaign engagement and delivery across the region
- Work closely with colleagues in Corporate PR and marketing to deliver ‘joined up’ activities
Key attributes and experience for this EMEA technology PR Manager contract role:
- Available to start work in the next few weeks and able to commit to a contract
- B2B technology PR experience (ideally with a PR agency background)
- Strong understanding of the European b2b technology industry and media ecosystems
- Excellent organisational skills and proven experience managing pan EMEA PR programmes
- Superb writing skills
- You will relish being stretched professionally and enjoy managing multiple projects
- Enjoy ever-changing priorities and demands
- Proactive in nature and enjoy working in a self-sufficient way
- Good at getting the best out of your agency network but also just as good at being hands-on and generating media overage yourself
- Willing to travel to industry and company events
- Other European languages are useful – as is knowledge of the IT networking sector
To be considered for this EMEA technology PR Manager contract role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.