Stakeholder Engagement Manager - Infant Nutrition
~A global FMCG manufacturer is currently searching for a highly talented Stakeholder Engagement Manager. The role sits in the Infant Nutrition side of the business planning and implementing successful stakeholder engagement strategies, and helping to raise the profile and contribution of the Infant Nutrition business.
Based in Surrey from March 2014
Key responsibilities will include
- Supporting the delivery of the government and stakeholder communications for Infant Nutrition in the context of the infant formula legacy issue
- Helping to devise and implement a communications strategy on the legacy issue, to raise awareness of the brand / Product in the market, and proactively challenge perceptions about the business in the UK.
- Reviewing communications materials generated by the Nutrition business for approval and sign-off; supporting issues management structures where required.
- Monitoring external developments on key nutrition, food, economic and sustainability issues, as well as relevant health issues, and keeping the business informed of these developments
- Liaison with UK Corporate Affairs team to ensure alignment.
The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre. Must have a health background – health NGO experience will be key as well as stakeholder engagement and wider public affairs experience and understanding of this within the health and nutrition space.
You must be able to demonstrate ability to build in-depth understanding of complex and sensitive corporate issues, and communicate these effectively to internal and external audiences.
A distinct advantage to the role would be the understanding of social media environment – ability to evaluate commentary and recommend response strategy
Have Interest in corporate issues
To apply for this role or find out more, please click APPLY of send your most recent CV to Sam@jdeg.co.uk