Corporate Affairs Director - the UK's top Agency, Central London
We are looking for a Director who is hungry to work for one of the PR success stories of recent times. Our client is known to always out do its competition by using the highest standards of brand, political and reputation strategies.
The exceptional Director we are looking for will live and breathe all things PR and Public Affairs, complimented with impressive experience in strategy development for leading globally recognised brands. The ideal candidate will have extensive professional experience and be highly skilled in motivating talented teams, offering high profile client’s top advice and be an expert in communication strategies and campaigns.
- Complete ease and comfort at CEO and board level is essential
- Networking and establishing relationships with elite tier clientele
- Meeting and greatly exceeded client expectations
- Create strategic plans and then execute
- Involved in constant company reputation advancement
- Highly up-to-date with all PR trends (Corporate/Public Affairs, campaigns and strategies)
- Highly competitive
- A modern, creative and innovative thinker
- Leadership focused and result driven with outstanding project management skills
- Able to spot a great opportunity and convert them into success stories
If this job appeals to you and you feel you are the Director we are looking for and you want to work in a mature and supportive environment with a highly talented and multi-skilled team APPLY NOW!
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 0207 182 4213 or email Jamie@capstonehillsearch.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York - London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Director (Agency) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Director (Agency) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Director (Agency) Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Director (Agency) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Director (Agency) Education jobs in London (Central)