This job has now expired
- Work with the Director of Communications and Engagement and senior management team to develop a communications and engagement strategy and annual work plans designed to achieve maximum impact for ICHP and its work.
- To provide communications and engagement advice and support to members of ICHP’s core team and various project boards to ensure that they promote ICHP's objectives and actions effectively to a broad and diverse range of audiences.
- Work with the Director of Communications and Engagement to develop active and engaging networks across the sector (physical and virtual) to support the delivery of ICHP’s work and ensure widespread awareness and ownership of the Partnership’s projects.
• Work with the Director of Communications and Engagement and senior management team to ensure that ICHP initiatives and work programmes are communicated to achieve maximum impact - identifying opportunities to work in partnership with external stakeholders in the production of joint reports and campaigns where appropriate.
- Advise on and support with the implementation of effective patient engagement activity to support specific projects/programmes, including monitoring and evaluation of the effectiveness of this activity.
- Take the lead role on organising and managing key events including content generation, delegate research and management, preparation of materials and event logistics.
- To be responsible for running communication campaigns in collaboration with the Director of Communications and Engagement.
- Manage ICHP’s online and digital platforms, optimising these and social media channels to promote the Partnership’s work and ensure open communications and networking opportunities.
- To continue to develop ICHP's brand and act as a guardian to this brand, advising others on how to leverage this brand and utilise opportunity to maximise reputation.
- Take responsibility for corporate literature including promotional and marketing material, event collateral, corporate briefings and ICHP's annual report.
- To work closely with allied organisations in the sector (AHSC, CLAHRC, HE NWL) to establish a clear and common narrative describing the overall endeavour to translate research into practice.
- Lead in the development, implementation and evaluation of communications projects and policies and advise and influence staff and senior management on the appropriate approach to such work where opinions differ.
- Communicate relevant updates and developments, for example on emerging policies to key audiences where necessary.
- To work with the Director of communications and Engagement to produce key publications e.g. Annual Reports and briefings.
- To assist the Director of comms and engagement in the monitoring and management of the budget allocated for communications and engagement activity, ensuring allocations are not exceeded.
- Working with engagement support staff to develop and implement engagement plans for a wide range of activities.
- Develop questionnaires, analyse and report back the views of staff, patients, carers and the public. Monitor and report on local results received from relevant national surveys. Work with commissioning leads to develop and implement appropriate action plans.
- To communicate highly sensitive, complex information to staff and stakeholders, and to gain necessary input/agreement from all interested parties.
- To support with the management of the budget allocated for communications and engagement activity, ensuring allocations are not exceeded and procurement policies are adhered to.
- To deputise for the Director of Communications and Engagement when required.
- To contribute to the core functions of the team and delegate to and supervise members of the team as required on a day to day basis.