This job has now expired
Our client is a vibrant Public Affairs consultancy specialising in the needs and demands of business. Our client uses its combined knowledge of both politics and business in order to provide the best advice possible for their business clients. As Senior Liberal Democrat Consultant/Associate you will be joining an exciting organisation and working on international Public Affairs accounts. This exciting role will suit an experienced Public Affairs professional who is looking for the next challenge in their career.
As Senior Liberal Democrat Consultant/Associate, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working on international accounts with some of world’s leading businesses
- Advising clients on policy decisions concerning their business
- Analysing policy decisions and interpreting them to the concerns of the client’s business
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A creative aptitude
- A strong network of Liberal Democrats is crucial
- Experience working for a frontbench Liberal Democrat for several years is preferable
- Agency or consultancy experience
- A strong aptitude for consultancy
- The ability to work well in a team and develop successful relations with all those of all levels
- Experience of working with the media
- Campaign experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join an exciting Public Affairs consultancy. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for the role, please apply below.