Account Manager - energy and resources
If you are serious and passionate about your career, this is an agency to be on board with. They are looking for a corporate and financial communications Account Manager, who enjoys working for big, global and heavyweight clients in the energy, natural resources, built environment and defence areas. This person will be working closely with the Partners of the business and will be given significant responsibility from day one. This role will also involve supplying these leading clients with corporate comms, issues and crisis management, stakeholder engagement and public affairs services around their key projects and campaigns.
This agency is well-respected and continually on the up, with alot of financial backing and plans to keep growing at a fast rate. They already have multiple offices across the globe and are extremely well-regarded in their corporate and financial communications offering, but they are not stopping there. People working here are intelligent, engaging and full of gravitas. They are known for looking after their staff well, and embracing an ambitious, hardworking and rewarding environment. This team have an impressive client list making them one of the top agencies in the energy, built environment, natural resources and defence areas.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate and financial energy Account Manager role:
- Use your energy and natural resources experience to run successful client campaigns and projects
- Be a key advisory to guide clients through major media relations, issues management and public affairs projects
- Have exposure to financial PR, and guide clients and stakeholders through key M&A deals and IPOs
- Be intellectually stimulated on a daily basis by being part of an agency that will only expect and bring out the very best in you
- Work alongside the Partners of the company, and take significant responsibility from the moment you walk through the door
Key attributes and experience for this corporate and financial energy Account Manager role:
- You will have superb knowledge and experience of the energy and resources sector
- You will have the confidence to account manage some of the most topical and talked about companies within the energy sector
- Significant interest in current affairs and willingness to articulate opinions
- Experience in corporate communications and stakeholder engagement is essential
- Experience in financial PR is a bonus
To be considered for this corporate and financial energy Account Manager role please click to apply