This job has now expired
In House Opportunity for Leading Global Brand
Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Deliver one of the key pillars of the nutrition business in the UK through planning and implementing successful stakeholder engagement strategies, and help to raise the profile and contribution of the client across internal and external stakeholders.
Job type: Permanent
Location: Greater London
Department: Corporate Communication- Nutrition
Direct Report to: Head of Nutrition Communications
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of the government and stakeholder communications for Nutrition team in the context of the products issue.
- Helping to devise and implement a communications strategy and to raise awareness of the client in the market, and proactively challenge perceptions about the business in the UK.
- Overseeing and implementing stakeholder engagement, including meetings programmes, responding to relevant consultations and stakeholder mapping, and support for senior business managers in stakeholder engagement.
- Reviewing communications materials generated by the Nutrition business for approval and sign-off; supporting issues management structures where required.
- Monitoring external developments on key nutrition, food, economic and sustainability issues, as well as relevant health issues, and keeping the business informed of these developments.
- Liaison with UK Corporate Affairs team to ensure alignment.
- Graduate (min 2:1 or above) or equivalent experience
- Substantial Public Affairs experience
- Experience of working in an issues led environment
- Experience of working in the health and/or food and drinks industry
- Ability to build in-depth understanding of complex and sensitive corporate issues, and communicate these effectively to internal and external audiences
- Ability to understand regulations and guidelines
- Ability to build networks with key stakeholders, internal and external
- Understanding of social media environment – ability to evaluate commentary and recommend response strategy
- Project management experience and able to demonstrate evidence in influencing and implementing strategic plans
- Understanding of health policy in the UK.
The successful candidate will play a vital role within the ever adaptable and expanding team. Must be a strong and enthusiastic person with a ability to work in an challenging position. They will need to provide significant knowledge and experience. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0044 207 632 1426