PR Intern 1-2 days per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic PR graduate to work as an intern in our busy but fun office at Simpler PR in Chesham, Buckinghamshire (on the Metropolitan Line). Simpler PR is a specialist interiors PR agency covering b2c and b2b online and social media.
We are looking for a motivated and talented graduate who displays creativity, excellent social skills and a good eye for detail.
Our agency can provide a wide depth and range of experience. The successful candidate will be required to:
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Writing reports
• Caption and organise images and information
• Occasionally write blogs
• Write press releases
• Research trend topics and competitor activity
• Help to manage the social media channels. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Linked In
• Be involved in weekly brainstorm/ideas meetings
• Day-to-Day support of Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Director.
Working in a relatively small team the successful candidate will soon become a very valuable member of the team.
This position has been created due to promotion and organic growth. Initially we are looking for someone to work 1-2 days per week, office hours.
Whilst of course this role will involve some admin we will strive to ensure plenty of variety and some level of autonomy.
If the successful candidate demonstrates the necessary aptitude and attitude this position could lead to an employment contract.
Reasonable expenses (approx £10 - £15 per day) will be paid.