PR Manager - Online Start-up Retail Brand
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a PR Manager to join a leading online retail company. If you are passionate about pushing your career to the next level in a start-up retail environment then read on!
The successful candidate will join my client’s rapidly growing brand in the heart of London. This is an exciting and diverse role ideal for someone looking to make a real impact in a swiftly evolving company with an influential figurehead.
• Manage all day-to-day press and journalist requests & any external PR projects
• Define press release schedule & draft all materials required
• Run the blogger outreach and social strategy for the company across a variety of online channels
• Maintain & manage the press archive, awards and PR related copy on-site
• Secure fantastic press coverage across a wide range of platforms
• Maintain and drive innovation into their image library for press & partnerships
• Co-ordination and direction of press photo-shoots
• Build relationships at all professional levels, wherever you are
• A genuine love of copy-writing and reading
• Entrepreneurial and innovative by nature
• Passionate about PR and the luxury industry
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the PR industry, and also strong experience in a start-up environment
- An understanding and passion for the retail market
- An excellent network of media contacts across trade and consumer press
- Commercially savvy and committed to push a new brand to the fore of its’ sector
Salary: up to £60K plus benefits, depending on experience
If this sounds like your dream role then apply now!
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
About Digital Gurus
Taking a personal approach to digital recruitment