This job has now expired
Our client, an award winning consultancy firm, is looking to recruit an Account Director to join their growing office in a UK Public Affairs agency. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with previous experience in public affairs and financial services who is looking to take on a leadership role with numerous accounts across the financial services space. Our client takes pride in being noted as having strong values and conducting all their work with the highest levels of business standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- In depth knowledge of policy and public affairs within the personal finance, banking, insurance, private equity sector
- Significant experience of working within public affairs from a consultancy or in-house background
- A strong network of contacts within government and parliament
- Proven experience of developing new business
- Track record of effective campaigning to influence policy on behalf of businesses
- Experience of dealing with high-profile clients
- The ability to lead teams and drive accounts
Based in London, this role is full-time and paramount to the success of the team in driving forward the organisation and winning new business. It is very important that the ideal candidate have managerial experience as they will be leading a team. There is a strong emphasis on being able to give strategic advice to clients and team members on public affairs and corporate communications services.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0044 207 632 1426