This job has now expired
This rapidly expanding consultancy that specialises in Arts & Culture and Consumer Lifestyle PR, based in a vibrant part of London, is currently seeking a Creative Director to work across their client roster, all of whom are highly recognisable.
The Account Manager will report to the MD, and will be expected to be highly organised, maintain relationships with clients, as well as contribute to new business pitches and company-wide brainstorms.
- Part of your role will be to brainstorm/devise ideas for news angles and news features to be proposed within new business/pitch documents, as well as for implementation on behalf of existing clients from across the agency.
- Identify - and successfully secure the cooperation of – organisations and participants necessary to the story (e.g. contacting academics, experts, historians etc. whose comment/research/insight legitimises the story or provides news hooks)
- Identify - and secure the cooperation of - participants/contributors/charities whose association might increase the chances of the story's success
- Prepare of appropriate media materials/web copy for the story
- Be fully prepped in anticipation of response/problems
- Sell-in/placement of story within relevant news media
- Amplification of the story through alternative channels post-launch
You'll participate and take a lead role in the daily morning news meetings during which the day's newspaper stories are discussed, as well as research, develop and implement ideas. You'll also be responsible for developing and selling-in news stories for all clients.
The ideal candidate will have imagination, charisma and fantastic powers of persuasion - in 7 years, this PR agency has developed hundreds of news features and stories that have run both Internationally and Nationally, the success of these projects proving integral to the agency’s growth.
This boutique agency will offer you the perfect opportunity to really make your mark and be integral in growing a business.