In-House Talent Spotter Extraordinaire!, London Agency, Competive Salary + Benefits
Edelman is the largest independent Public Relations Company in the world. Since its establishment in 1952, the company has developed to become truly international, operating in 67 offices around the world. The London office now boasts over 40 years of providing first-class PR services. From consumer to corporate, digital to healthcare, our specialist teams provide unrivalled global PR services to over 100 clients including many of the most iconic household-name brands around.
Talent Spotter Extraordinaire!
To support our growth we are on the look out for a first-rate recruiter, who can identify and attract the very best talent around.
Core responsibilities of the role will include:
- Recruiting directly through advertising, social media, networking and word of mouth
- Developing Edelman’s brand and reputation as an agency and an employer; making us the preferred choice for all the top talent around
- Networking and communicating with internal management to agree recruitment objectives; ensuring thy are delivered on time and on budget
- Managing our recruitment partners to ensure they deliver a stream of top-class candidates
Requirements for the job:
- Substantial experience in Public Relations recruitment, gained either in a recruitment agency or in-house
- Ideally a background in one or more of public relations sectors, healthcare, digital, or media recruitment
- You will be a social media whizz, bursting with ideas on how to make the most of LinkedIn, face book and twitter
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of success; going beyond the call of duty to ensure vacancies are filled
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with senior personnel
- Hard working, conscientious, and well organized
Edelman is a fantastic place to work. We firmly believe in working and playing hard. As well as the usual benefits you would associate with a top global agency such as season ticket loans, pension schemes and medical insurance, our people enjoy free breakfast every morning, days off on their birthday, and lots and lots of social functions including weekly drinks in our own bar!
- 07 January 2014
- 23 January 2014
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Consumer, Education, Entertainment / Leisure, Environmental, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Internal Communications, International, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Education jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)