This job has now expired
Edelman has enjoyed a fantastic 2013 with award winning creative campaigns that include Three Cannes Lion awards as well as being crowed the International Agency of the year at the PRCA awards. Due to organic growth we are now looking for an Account Manager to work in our technology team focusing on B2B & B2C Tech and Telecoms brands.
This is an opportunity for a hungry, highly motivated and experienced Account Manager with a deep understanding of Corporate and Consumer technology. You’ll be able to manage teams, maintaining motivation and keeping to tight deadlines, and ensuring attention to detail throughout campaign delivery. You’ll also have experience in developing plans which take complex technology and translate it into meaningful benefits for business and consumers. Your strong creative thinking is needed. You will be a supreme writer and be able to create and manage budgets. You will likely have also have gained experience in telecoms/mobile in the UK or at an EMEA level. Finally, you will have very strong technology media relations and social media skills and contacts, having proof of how your feature ideas have translated into media and digital coverage. Passion for social media essential.
- Driving UK consumer/corporate technology accounts
- Providing strong media relations/digital skills and counsel
- Development of creative plans promoting technology solutions to consumers via PR and Digital routes
- Running integrated campaigns, ensuring delivery against campaign objectives and metrics; and consistent quality of work
- Working with other marketing disciplines to develop 360 integrated campaigns and thinking for clients
In return for your talents and endeavour, we offer a competitive salary up to £45,000 depending on experience and a super range of benefits you would associate with a top global agency.
Due to organic growth Edelman has a variety of opportunities so please see our updated vacancy list on http://www.edelman.co.uk/careers/ or forward your CV in complete confidence to the in-house recruitment team