This job has now expired
Edelman has enjoyed a fantastic 2013 with award winning creative campaigns that include Three Cannes Lion awards as well as being crowed the International Agency of the year at the PRCA awards. Due to organic growth we are now looking for an Senior Account Executive to work in our consumer Brand Team.
This experienced Senior Account Executive to work on an EMEA account. The ideal candidate will have experience in the gaming sectors, a passion for video games and a strong understanding of the entertainment industry.
We are looking for someone with experience in international market coordination, with a solid account management background and a real eye for detail. Both the role and clients are exciting and fast-paced – you will need to be a quick thinker and strong multi-tasker, ready to staff international media events, organise a multi-market studio visit, or pull together a campaign recap at the bat of an eye.
- Approximately two years’ experience working in a PR role within an agency across consumer accounts, or equivalent
- Experienced in working in a busy press office team – both reactive and proactive media relations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- An experienced writer who can competently write press releases, copy, reports and statements in a timely fashion
- A passionate social media user with knowledge on how brands can be effective in social media, across multiple platforms
- A proven ability to deliver results as well as executing on client campaigns
- A creative mind, both when applied to brainstorming for campaigns and in day-to-day media relations to drive results and breakout and feature coverage for brands
- Experience of working with high profile global/multi-market brands is preferable
- An ability to multi-task a number of different account requirements and deliver results under pressure
- Account work will cover a broad spectrum of consumer PR and social platforms
- Client liaison – day-to-day junior client contact
- Managing reporting across campaigns and accounts – potentially, locally and globally
- Daily international market coordination across multiple projects
- Proactive thinking – around campaigns and in day-to-day media relations
- Effective management of the team down, across and up, working closely with staff and peers
- Demonstration of creative campaign development
- Experience in consumer and media facing launch events
- Experienced in working on a busy press office team – both reactive and proactive media relations
Due to organic growth Edelman has a variety of opportunities so please see our updated vacancy list on http://www.edelman.co.uk/careers/ or forward your CV in complete confidence to the in-house recruitment team