Financial Services: Associate Director: Leading Comms Agency
My client, a leading communications consultancy, is looking for a financial services comms specialist to join its 150-strong agency.
The opportunity will focus on developing multi-stakeholder campaigns both in the UK and internationally, the chance to manage a leading account team and play an important role in new business development.
The agency has a well-established team working for clients across the financial services sector, including retail, commercial and investment banks; asset managers, with a focus on alternatives; financial technology companies; exchanges and index providers. The work ranges from strategic advice to media relations, and includes the development of corporate messaging, media training and social media consultancy.
As Associate Director, you will combine specialist financial services expertise with exceptional client handling skills and an ability to create powerful campaigns.
· Proven track record in Financial Services
· Time spent in a consultancy environment would be useful, as would in-house experience in a relevant organisation – bank, broker, fintech company or asset manager
· Big-picture thinker with attention to detail, particularly under pressure
· Can deal with complex issues and turn data into story angles and coverage
· Passion for and knowledge of the media (including print, broadcast and digital)and excellent journalist contacts
· Able to offer sound advice to clients and understand their priorities and their business
· Strong writing skills
· Proven ability to think creatively
· Adept at working in teams to deliver outstanding results on campaigns
· Keen to form part of new business pitch teams
· Fluency in other European languages would be attractive
If this sounds like the career move you are looking for then please contact Luke at Hanson Search on 020 7632 1413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – specialists in PR and strategic communications recruitment. With specialists in Consumer, Corporate, Financial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Technology, Digital and Public Affairs. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.