Corporate Communications Executive - banking
A global banking and fund management business with an impressive comms team is looking for a corporate agency senior account executive for a 12 month contract (likely to be extended) for a varied role which will keep you challenge and learning from day one.
A global banking and fund management business with a friendly five strong corporate communications team is looking for an agency PR senior account executive who wants to broaden their skills and take on some internal comms and act as the brand police.
Key challenges and opportunities in this banking Corporate Communications Executive role:
- 12 month contract (likely to be rolling) with a great mix of media relations for the securities business, getting great national/trade coverage using their research
- Enjoy broadening your skills and take on some internal communications and some marketing (checking the content across the business is on message)
- You will act as an ambassador for the team building relationship across a global business
- The team head will genuinely be interested in your ideas so start getting creative
- Take ownership of the PR agency and manage them on a day to day basis
- Have the ‘right attitude’ and not mind that you will be responsible for press clippings
Key attributes and experience for this banking Corporate Communications Executive role:
- Looking for a corporate PR senior account executive with institutional financial services experience, some banking knowledge would be an advantage
- Should know how accounts should run and able to build up relationships with ease
- Bring ideas to the team and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident in their own abilities with a positive attitude
To be considered for this banking Corporate Communications Executive role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.