This job has now expired
My client is an Award Winning PR company based in North Manchester (in a very pretty office location!). They have two exciting roles available, one working within their B2B PR Environmental team and another in their B2B Food & Drink team.
Candidates must have PR agency experience as well as excellent writing skills, account & team management, media relations, social media, new business, client liaison and event management skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Support the new business programme by identifying new business opportunities, providing
information to the new business administrator and making contact with potential clients
· Develop and deliver new business pitches/credential presentations
· Initiate and develop strong relationships with associates and suppliers
· Create and implement PR plans for clients; directly or through others
· Understand clients’ business plans and offer strategic communications advice
· Manage and implement strategic and tactical activities on client accounts
· Ensure production of press releases, articles, editorials, features etc
· Find opportunities for client publicity on an ongoing basis and provide accurate and timely
· Update client and team on performance (such as financial budgets, time and plan) using
appropriate media such as status reports, review meetings etc.
· Manage staff and associates at all levels
· Monitor and improve the performance of self and team to achieve goals
· Provide clear, timely and accurate information to managing director
· Develop partnerships and effective relationships
· Liaise with client, maintaining strong relationships through meetings etc
· Maintain cpd by attending externally organised conferences and seminars where appropriate and through monitoring publications, reports, websites etc as necessary
· Keep abreast of client issues in the media through monitoring publications, websites etc
· Seek feedback from clients and colleagues
· Support the recruitment and development of new staff.
In return you will work within a down to earth, friendly and inspiring team on some truly interesting clients.
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.