This job has now expired
This London-based leading international law firm have a small but perfectly formed PR team that are highly regarded within the firm. This role offers a huge amount of respect and autonomy and requires a strategic mind set teamed with a hands-on approach to get the work done. Working directly with the Head of Communications and senior partners, this role encompasses corporate and trade media relations, devising communications strategy, as well as analysis and recommendations for PR campaigns.
This highly regarded law firm cover a range of industry sectors, so working in their communications team is always varied and interesting. They have a real focus on a high-performing culture so passionate, motivated PR superstars do really well here. Senior partners really see the value of communications so you have respect and cooperation from day one. They are based in large, centrally located offices with all the great facilities you’d expect for an international corporate company.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Senior PR Executive - High-performing law firm role:
- Managing a range of media outlets and PR activity, mainly focussing on key legal trade press, vertical media and relevant national titles
- Working with the Head of Communications to devise the international PR strategy for the business, and being hands on in executing it
- Being able to evaluate the success of campaigns through detailed analysis of media results, and providing ongoing strategic recommendations from these insights
- Providing support at senior level events when required
- Working with senior stakeholders to identify newsworthy stories, and empowering your colleagues to help produce effective media copy
Key attributes and experience for this Senior PR Executive - High-performing law firm role:
- You should either be working in a corporate PR agency as a senior/account manager or in-house in a large, multiple-stakeholder organisation
- You will have a proven track record of managing successful corporate communications and b2b PR campaigns working with financial or professional services clients
- Have a great education and intelligence which enables you to get your head around complex information quickly and turn it into media-friendly stories
- You’ll be a high achiever yourself. Never afraid to go the extra mile and always happy to do what is required to get the job done
- We are looking for rising stars who are ambitious to learn, further their careers and develop themselves in a professional capacity
To be considered for this Senior PR Executive - High-performing law firm role please click to apply