Chief Executive Officer
Streetlytes supports the poor and homeless. We offer emotional support and practical advice to those who have found themselves in desperate living conditions and emotional despair, guiding them back onto the road to recovery. Many of our own volunteers have faced difficult life situations themselves and therefore understand fully the needs of our clients. Armed with experience, we reach the homeless on a more visceral level through peer-to-peer understanding.
We are recruiting for a Chief Executive Officer to help us develop our strategy for fundraising, media and corporate relations, compliance and administration. This is an opportunity to join and lead a small team of highly committed people, volunteers and trustees.
In this role you will see first-hand the positive and important difference your work will have on the lives of some of London’s homeless.
Key requirements include:
- Take forward Streetlytes’ strategy in conjunction with the Trustees and drive our vision and mission.
- With the Board, develop, agree and lead a fundraising strategy to effectively raise and direct income and goodwill.
- Develop and agree a corporate relations strategy to enhance our impact and reach, highlight fundraising activity and communicate successes.
- Execute the Trustees’ strategic decisions in line with the Business Plan and in accordance with the organisation’s mission and values.
- Provide leadership and management for Streetlytes and its staff, working closely with the Board of Trustees to ensure the charity operates within its governance framework.
For more information and a role description please visit
If you would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org