This job has now expired
Our client, a FTSE 100 property company is now looking for a corporate communications executive in central London. The role will be focused on providing support across all media and digital communications functions for the company.
Ideal candidate will be able to work closely with the retail marketing team, and to build relationships throughout the business to ensure the corporate communications department is aware of relevant forthcoming news and events.
- Help to draft operational press releases and issue to appropriate press
- Maintain database of forthcoming news, events, and spokespeople
- Manage requests for media interviews, comments, articles, approvals
- Build strong relationships across the company to help deliver media and digital programmes
- Monitor and create content schedule for social media, corporate website and blog
- Film and record, edit and post company videos and podcasts
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail
- Proven corporate communications or PR experience
- Experience of delivering media plans and projects
- Good people skills and strong organisational skills
- Ability to react and adapt quickly to change in a fast paced environment
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Yating Wang on email@example.com quoting reference YW1312-7.
VMA Direct is part of VMA Group, a global provider of corporate and marketing communications recruitment and training services.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/