Consumer Tech Account Manager – Content/Digital Agency, Central London
The Account Manager that will join this consultancy, one of UK's fastest growing PR agencies, has to have an amazing drive, be creative and have ambitious plans to be a part of the strongest and most successful practices around.
If you are their ideal candidate, then read on.
- Develop, drive and deliver creative technical innovation for all clients
- Aiding the growth and development of influential brands
- Planning and executing strategy, as well as coordinating services and communications
- The market expertise to provide intelligent strategic counsel to clients and
- Works equally well across deeply technical to more consumer focused clients
- Can use a wide variety of platforms to develop and deliver world-class campaigns
- Innovative, creative skills that will ensure clients are at the forefront of new digital technology
- Be completely up to date with new innovations
- Able to help shape and deliver ideas and campaigns for clients
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York– London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Research Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Research Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Research Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Research Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Research Account Manager Education jobs in London (Central)