This job has now expired
Our client is a leading London PR Agency, representing lifestyle and retail brands and destinations, is looking for an Account Director to work across their Corporate and Consumer team. As Account Director you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and will have the exciting opportunity to lead big brand accounts, supporting the agency’s longstanding success and subsequent growth in the consumer sector. This role will suit a talented PR professional who is looking for the next challenge in their career and who has either a general mix of corporate and consumer PR within an agency- or – if you have experience of working across retail PR campaigns.
As Account Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading big brand accounts, supporting the agency’s longstanding growth and success
- Developing and managing successful consumer campaigns
- Working on both consumer and corporate cases, preferably
- Working on some of the UK’s biggest consumer brands across a variety of sectors including retail
- Writing strategies in line with both business and PR objectives
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Experience of working on both corporate and consumer PR campaigns
- Experience of working with big brands
- Strong media contacts
- A strong track record in creating, developing and running successful consumer campaigns.
- The confidence to express their own opinion
- A creative flair
- Excellent team management skills
- Excellent client management and reporting skills
- Property experience would also be of interest
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join a leading PR agency. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for the role, please apply below.