Director B2B/Corporate, Cutting Edge & Independent PR Agency - Central London
If this matches your skills, this could be the role you have been waiting for!
A great opportunity has arisen with a leading European Communications Agency that is looking to expand their team at board level. Our client is a well–respected independent and award wining PR agency, with unrivalled progress and growth – it is a brilliant place to work!
Within this role, you will be continuously challenged. Facing high profile situations, leading a team of experts who are hungry for success. You will also be tasked with growing the business and increasing profitability leveraging your current contacts and the company’s existing business relationships.
- Helping drive the next stage of growth for this very highly respected agency
- Guiding, coaching and leading a stable, happy and supportive team working on a number of clients and projects
- Helping bring new business and developing strong relationships with clients
- Using your considerable B2B/Corporate communications experience to deliver the very best to your clients
- Creating high profile relationships with huge brands
- Strong strategic client consultancy skills
- Well versed in social media and how digital communications is transforming PR
- Ability to spot trends and apply them to the ingenious PR campaigns
- Communicative, with a creative edge and able to deliver strategic counsel to senior clients
- Ability to conceive and implement PR strategy at board level
- A natural leader that commands the respect of their colleagues
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York - London - Sydney - Melbourne
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.