Account Director - Food and Drink
PR Account Director to work on high profile alcohol brands is now required to join an award winning PR Agency. Part of the world's largest marcoms group, they have the benefits of a larger consultancy with the speed and client care of a smaller team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven PR campaign success particularly across alcohol clients, however good all-rounders will also be considered
- Be used to team management & motivation
- Understand their clients' competitors, industry issues as well as their business objectives and how they fit into the marketing mix
- Taking ownership of campaigns, the AD must be able to think strategically and maintain campaign vitality, while developing an advisory relationship with the client
- A track record in getting results you will have excellent time management, writing and presenting skills
- Creativity and passion are key attributes as are a wealth of contacts, a nose for news and a thorough understanding of the news agenda
- A tenacious all-rounder you will be able to communicate at all levels, you will also have comprehensive experience of new business pitching, budget control and evaluation.
- Additionally, as a digital agency, experience of developing digital platforms, social media and blogger outreach is invaluable.
With a high staff and client retention rate, our client is looking for people who want to grow and succeed with them, hence they offer a competitive salary package.
About Media Recruitment
Media Recruitment is one of London’s leading PR, communications and marketing recruitment consultancies.