Corporate Account Director - Retail/Destination/Fin. Services
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Account Director at this leading mid-sized London PR agency, known for their news and asset generation skills. The role requires a talented, established AD, or strong SAM looking for their next challenge, to work across major retail and destination clients and a leading insurance and financial services company.
The AD will provide senior-level consultancy to clients, set client strategy, run and implement the PR programmes and drive strong results across all clients. Working alongside the senior team, you will grow budgets, spotting the strategic opportunities to counsel clients in order to secure additional fee income.
You will be expected to keep up to date with the latest developments in PR including social and digital engagement in order to help excite clients about the opportunities for boosting ROI.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 -10 years' solid PR experience, having worked within retail/fashion/destination sectors
- A knack for managing teams and developing individuals to achieve the best possible results for both the team and the client
- Strong project and budget management
- Confident Presenter and a good writer, adept at writing client-facing campaign proposals
- Highly Creative
- Excellent Communicator
Our client offers a very attractive salary and benefits package and a friendly, grown up environment in a central London location, where hard work is rewarded with fun team events organised throughout the year, as well as individual training and personal development plans.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Greater)