This job has now expired
The job role:
They have an amazing opportunity for a top calibre PR Account Manager who will have the opportunity to work with some exciting consumer brands within a fast paced and fun environment. This is an exciting time to work amongst a great team, be fully involved in the whole PR mix and have the support of highly experience Directors.
- Developing a close-working relationship with each client and a thorough understanding of each business
- Leading monthly client meetings
- Placing product, feature and profile coverage across all media (National, Consumer, Regional, Broadcast and Online)
- Strategic planning of print and email campaign mail-outs across all media to guarantee sustainable PR activity
- Line management, act as mentor to junior members of staff.
- Daily phone work building up strong relationships with journalists across the media
- Budget management
- Attending media and networking events
- Graduate calibre
- Working at SAE or JAM level
- Experience of working across consumer or lifestyle accounts
Salary: £22-28k (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits package, Regular company funded outings each year.
The Agency offers on-going training and guidance, affording you the opportunity to develop your knowledge in PR further and have enormous job satisfaction at the same time.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.