This job has now expired
Team Assistant – External Communications - VMA Group
VMA Group is a successful executive search and selection consultancy which can attribute its sustained growth over the past seven years to developing specialist practices which more accurately service the needs of individual clients. Our unrivalled knowledge and commitment to professionalism, has secured our position as the leading provider of specialist corporate communications skills throughout UK and mainland Europe.
The VMA Group external communications team are looking for a bright, articulate and enthusiastic graduate or first jobber to support in a team assistant role. The successful applicant will work closely with the six strong team to support with day-to-day administration tasks and regular events. You will report into the Practice Director of External Communications and be part of the wider support team in place across the group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Screening and formatting candidate CV’s
- Creating and updating profiles for clients and candidates on the VMA database
- Liaising with clients and candidates to book meetings and interviews
- Event coordinating (preparing breakfast or evening events)
- Researching potential clients and vacancies
- Writing job adverts
- Posting job adverts on various job boards
- Diary management/ booking travel arrangements for consultants
- Minute taking and internal meeting organisation
An understanding of PR and Communications would be desirable, but is not a requirement.
In the first instance please send your CV in Word format via email to Laura Sherlock on email@example.com quoting reference LAS-1
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.