Head of Digital - EMEA - London - Global agency - £70-100k plus amazing bens
This global agency is seeking an inspirational digital innovator to lead its award winning digital marketing arm. Reporting into the Senior Vice President, Global the new Head of Digital will be a member of the international leadership team and the UK management team. Based in global HQ in London, the role will work in EMEA and come complete with fantastic travel opportunities across the region as well as to the US and APAC!
The agency is a fast moving global communications agency that has gone from start-up to multinational in under 20 years. It has increased its global footprint to 25 offices and now has over 400 employees. Central to this has been its policy of reinvestment, with the majority of profits returning to the company to propel development.
The already thriving Digital arm provides full digital marketing services for a host of blue chip brands, on a retainer and project basis, across the global network. The division has core skills in social media; content and search optimisation; search and social advertising; designing and creating content, websites and graphics. The aim aim is to grow internationally, into one of the most innovative, successful and well-respected digital marketing brands.
The new Head of Digital will:
- lead the UK digital team in further establishing and growing business. This includes providing direction and guidance to a mixture of social media, search and design/creative employees; interacting with clients and account managers; supporting new business development and acting as an important leader within the overall PR UK office.
- be pivotal to integrating a small UK digital marketing agency into the business in 2014 – the acquisition is almost complete
- be responsible for division P&L responsibility.
- initially being quite hands on until the team is fully stocked, this includes being client facing, tactical execution of projects and organising the team.
- provide an inspirational leadership approach – you will enjoy managing a team and see this as a key strength
So do you have the right experience for this role? You’ll need:
- to be an expert in all things digital with an emphasis on social media
- to have strong commercial and strategic vision
- to have previously run a social media team, driving and delivery growth
- to have a healthy track record of winning and developing new clients
- be a great leader of people – someone people gravitate toward – and someone that is both firm but fair.
In addition to a great basic salary, you’ll also receive a performance related bonus, 28 days holiday a year, pension, medical, dental and travel insurance for you and your family.
Get in touch today with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or apply via PR Week today! Happy New Year!
- 06 January 2014
- 06 February 2014
- Consumer, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Utilities
- Associate Director, Director (Agency), Director (In-House), Head of Group / Department, Other
- Digital & Online
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Workfish is a Soho-based recruitment company specialising in the PR, social media & events sectors. Our ex-idustry people provide insight career advice & opportunities to all our candidates.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Government jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Healthcare jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Media and New Media jobs in London (East)