Consultants from Account Executive to Senior Account Manager - corporate reputation and campaigning
My client is a fascinating consultancy with a breadth of experience that puts it in a unique position within the industry. The evidence is found in the current client list and the variety of work they are doing for those clients, combining corporate reputation and big brand campaigns through to financial services and investor relations.
The last year has seen the business really establish itself under the inspirational leadership of key figures brought in from one of the most respected corporate reputation consultancies in the industry. Following a series of new business wins the team is looking to attract a handful of talented corporate PR consultants, ranging from Account Executive level through to Senior Account Manager.
The role demands ambitious, intelligent, energetic consultants who will thrive in an adult, fast-paced consultancy. You will have experience of a range of corporate comms disciplines, from reputation management, profile raising and strategic media relations, through to community engagement, CSR and stakeholder relations.
Whilst some other people in the agency will focus on day to day financial PR activity, and therefore financial PR is not required, a general interest in the workings of the City and the wider business world is required.
Fabric is an international boutique recruitment consultancy offering global career opportunities and career counsel to professionals in PR, communications and reputation management.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)