Account Director - Consumer Health
Based in fabulous offices in the West End, this employee of choice is now seeking a account director who has experience and a passion for consumer health and ideally nutrition. They have one of the best names in the market, and work with leading clients such as GSK to Novartis along with other global consumer giants.
As an account director they require candidates who have an interest and or skills with family care and nutrition, as you will work across one of their biggest global consumer brands. You must have global experience and the ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders across EMEA region.
As an account director you will have global consumer health experience and ideally you'll have a passion and or experience in mum and family communications, you will really understand the category, the media (both online and offline) and social landscape plus the relevant influencers.
As digital and social media is critical to communicating successfully with mums, you will have experience in using a range of social platforms plus have a natural interest in this area.
This is a varied and exciting new role, you will work on global consumer health projects, you will be the primary point of client contact whilst also working with senior managers to help shape the business.
Attributes for success
- Blue chip brand experience essential together with proven success in working collaboratively with agency partners to deliver integrated communications plans
- Knowledge of the mum and family health and wellbeing sector
- Excellent communication skills and client inter-action skills
In return they will offer a base of £45-£55k+outstanding package, which includes bonus, pension, health, flexible working, casual dress code, global brands, International work, supportive management, personal development plan, plus lots more!
- 06 January 2014
- 06 February 2014
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Consumer, Healthcare, Media and New Media
- Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (East)