Marketing Manager – Full Services PR Agency
Our client, a highly successful and growing full services PR agency based in London, is looking for a Marketing Manager. They work with a wide range of high-profile clients, from corporate communications to B2B, and you will be joining their marketing team at a crucial point in the company’s development, as they strive to expand their business. They are one of the top 10 independent UK PR agencies with a fantastic team ethic and have won a multitude of awards.
As Marketing Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the marketing of the client’s image through web presence, newsletters and client case studies
- Supporting new business development and analysing marketing trends
- Updating the website, intranet and internal staff presentations
- Developing integrated marketing strategies, including optimisation and social media
- Managing and motivating a marketing executive
The ideal candidate has:
- Outstanding knowledge of new marketing techniques, gained within a similar role
- Experience of new business development and senior marketing skills
- Experienced at managing people, and a motivational and talented leader
- Familiarity with social media, SEO, B2B, new media and database management
- Creative flair, as well as being highly organised
- Drive and entrepreneurial skills, with proven project management skills and excellent interpersonal skills
If you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, please contact Carolyn Kirkwood at Carolyn@jflrecruit.com 020 7009 3503.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.